||Strong, reliable and fun to fly aircraft with many versatile characteristics. She carries 1000 kg payload and still brings you to the sky with style and determination. Use it as a touring aircraft, airshow attraction and as your own high performance bush plane.
6 seats and plenty of space and payload - 100knots on cruise at 85l/hr.
Meeting military requirement of a tough, strong and reliable aircraft, the Broussard was built with a "no money saved" philosophy. It has low maintenance requirements and easy access - generally an easy aircraft to handle, but with lots of fun in return.
Airplane time state
||ACTT: 3436 hrs.
Engine: Pratt & Whitney R-985 AN-4 Wasp Junior
TTSOH: 885 hrs
Engine runs smoothly at less than 1 L/hr oil.
last cyl. leak test performed with following figures: 1: 79 2: 78 3: 77 4: 80 5: 79 6: 78 7: 77: 8: 76 9: 78
Propeller: Hamilton Standard 2D30-237
TTSOH: 488 hrs (TBO: 1000 hrs)
Prop governor OH done 488 hrs ago.
||Original army - brown leather seats all in a fair condition (rated 7,5/10)
||Paint in a fair condition - no corrosion (rated 7,5/10)
||Bendix King KX 155 TSO Radio
Bendix King 76 A transponder
||- New Jasco generator and voltage regulator installed aprox. 10 hrs ago.
- Starter repaired and thoroughly inspected
- Fuel pump repaired with new windings aprox. 10 hrs ago
- Carb. OH performed aprox. 200 hrs ago
- Parachute step
- English approved (by Danish CAA) flight manual and maintenance manual
- Fully updated aircraft and component status list
- Great history documentation
- Annual performed 20 may 2017 - ARC renewal due 2019.
Aircraft hours are subject to change as the aircraft is flown regularly
Come by, have a flight and make you own impression.