||REDUCED with 25.000 usd!
MS760B Paris II on the market. Serial number 1028.
French aviation heritage!
Has always been civil. NOT experimental!
State of the art Garmin 2015 avionic package!
New paint and new interior!
Ready to fly! Is in annual and has no maintenance issues!
Airplane time state
||Airframe 2237 total hours
Turbomeca Marbore VI-C2 engines:
Engines 585 / 611 total hours smoh (Turbomeca factory overhaul)
||New 2015 interior:
- Beige leather seats and sheepskin inserts
- Wool carpeting
||New 2015 paint.
||Garmin 2015 package:
- G600 EFIS/W Synthetic Vision, Altitude preselect
- GTN 750 6.9 inch TouchNavigator with built-in GPS WAAS/ILS/VOR/LOC and Glideslope Capabilities,
- GRS 77/GSU 73 AHRS (Attitude heading reference system)
- GMU 44 Magnetometer
- GNC-255A VHF Nav/Com transceiver, 8.33kHz, 10W
- GTX 33 ES Transponder W/ADSB
- GDL 69A SXM delivers SiriusXM satellite weather
- GMA 35 remote audio processor
- GAD 43e adapter unit offers enhanced autopilot interface
- STEC 55X Autopilot
- ELT (with a new 2 year battery)
||Single pilot approved.
Baggage: Rear compartment 66 Lbs
Cabin compartment 33 Lbs
Is in annual till april 2020. No maintenance issues!
Phase I, II, III within last 12 month or less
Maximum range: 1056 NM. Safe IFR range: 950 NM
Maximum speed: 350 KTS. Normal cruise speed: 320 KTS
Fuel capacity: 484 gallon. Fuel burn: 113 GPH Cruise
Maximum ceiling is 25.000 feet
Has Europe (EASA) and US (FAA) Type Certification
Has standard CofA and not Experimental
Stage III noise compliant
Piloted by actor John Travolta with the 1989 movie “Look who's talking”.