Ready for the European Market.
1981 Dassault Falcon 10, serial number 0187.
Airplane time state
10351 total hours
Engines Garrett TFE731-2-1C
CSN: 11082/ 8984
#1 MPI Due in 873.2 / #2 MPI Due in 1356.6
||Clean! Eight passenger executive configuration.
Tan leather seats with tan carpet.
Three place divan
Two aft facing single seats and Two fwd facing single seats.
Fwd belted lavatory.
Fwd LH refreshment center.
Two aft fold out tables.
One fwd fold out table
||Overall white with black and gold accent stripes.
||Dual Collins VHF 22A Comms
Dual Collins VIR 30
Dual Collins ADF 60
Dual Collins DME 40
Dual Collins ADC 87
Dual Collins Transponder TDR 94 w/ Mode S
Dual Collins Flight Director FGC 80F
Collins APS 80 Autopilot & FDS
Multi Hazard Awareness KMH 920
Global GNS XLS GPS/FMS
Honeywell Multi Flight Display
RCA RT-4001 Weather Radar
- Thrust reversers
- Aft baggage modification
- Has upgrade to N1 DEEC (Digital Electronic Engine Controls)
- A Inspection current
- B inspection due at 10606 hrs/nov 2016
- C, 2C, 3C inspections due october 2018
- Needs some last inspections to get it flying again
- On Maintenance Service Plan (MSP) Gold
- Has Computerized Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP)
- Has transferable engine program trough Honeywell at 216 usd per hour for each engine.
As is where is. Needs about 30k for updates to ferry it to your location and a other 100k to get it finish with all inspections and updated to continue in maintenance program.
But then you have a fine biz jet for just above 300k !!
No known damage. All logs are with the plane.
I represent the West Houston Airport in Europe.