||- Nice technical condition for private or aeroclub use.
- Fresh ARC valid until 15.07.2018
- Clean and well maintained Cardinal for sale .
- SID-inspection fully done!
- Under EASA CAMO and part 145.
-- Possible exchange with advanced ULTRALIGHT (450 kgr MTOW) and payment +/- the difference.
Airplane time state
||- Airplane TTSN: 3110 hrs
- Engine Lycoming O-360-A1F6D, 180hp, TSO 1010 h on condition, 990 hours remaining.
- Propeller Mc Cauley, TSO 84 h overhauled at 2014 on a 6 year OH program.
- All AD´s complied with
- All Logbooks since new
||Four seats with adjustable seatback.
Headrests on all 4 seats.
Rated 8 of 10
||New paint in white with stripes three years ago, by professional aircraft paint shop. Rated 9 of 10
||- Com/Nav1: King Bendix KX-155 with VOR and ILS
- Com/Nav2: GARMIN GNC 250 XL
- VOR Indicator, with Glideslope
- SKYMAP IIIC moving map
- Transponder: KT76A mode C
- DME: King Bendix KN62A
- ELT: ARTEX ME406 (406Mhz)
- Audio Panel: KING
- Auto Pilot S-Tec two axes
- GPS: GARMIN GNC 250 XL connected with King Bendix Skymap IIIV
- Intercom: Sigtronic SPA 400 TSO
||- New front windshield.
- Full SID inspection done in 04.2015.
- Corrosion free.
- Full open (extracted) right window during flight , ideal for VIDEO and aerial photography (see pictures).
- If needed Export Certificate, expenses by the buyer.
Exterior1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpbsYqbF_l4
Interior and Exterior2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCXFwv738l0&t=86s